Job Opening: Commercial Lines Producer
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Position: Commercial Lines Producer
Reports to: Commercial Lines Manager
• Results driven with a positive attitude.
• Sales experience with a proven track record to achieve set targets.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships.
• Insurance License or willing to obtain one.
• Good presentation skills.
• Ability to Travel.
In this fast pace role you will be required to
• Generate new commercial business opportunities through prospecting
activities, cold calls, networking, referrals, business, and community
• Meet and identify customer needs and provide insurance solutions.
• Negotiate, and produce results.
• Track and report sales activities on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Prospecting potential new customers.
• Keep informed on industry developments and new products.
• Sales experience.
• Ability to work in team environment.
• Target driven with a passion for sales.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Insurance License would be considered an asset.
• Experience in Insurance would be considered an asset.
• Post-secondary education would be considered an asset.
• Ability to Travel in all Atlantic Provinces.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Disability, medical, and dental coverage